Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Breathing in as much as I could in school today. The flu is killing me, and my throat too! Bad bad bad. Kept popping Vapodrops into my mouth, I don't know, it just makes me feel better. Urgh..POA test tomorrow. Hopefully I'm better tomorrow, cause my mind's like dead now. My brother's down with flu also, such a coincedence. Hahaha, okay..I think lil sis passed it to us!

School ends at 3pm, but we've got this Australian Maths competition, shucks. No calculators are allowed somemore, okay..I think I'll just die there, racking my brains on how to solve a simple mathematics calculation. My mental sums are like..rubbish. I'm too dependant on the calculator already, oh no...

Oh yes, PE today was funn, played captain's ball with class girls, under the extremely hot sun, although we all were perspiring like some I don't know what, but yeah, super ultra fun! Especially that Si hui & Gaby, hahaha Tom & Jerry, who's who? Hahah! They're funny. Can make us laugh until yah, stomach hurting.

Borrowed a book from Sara, cause Mindy said it's extremelyyy nice, cause the book made her close to tears, so I suppose its a good book. I'm finishing it soon, and..it's indeed a good book! Okay, I've got 5 more chapters to go! I'm going to chiooooong it later, then turn in early.

Sadly, not meeting jess and wc on friday, cause jess cant make it. Nvm, other time then (: Wooooohooo! Elective tomorrow, get to chat with wc again! :D But..I don't want tomorrow to come...cause its gonna be a loooooong day. Time's passing so soon, again again. I've been saying this for like a million times already..soon, we're gonna bid goodbye to 2008 and welcome a brand new 2009. How sad..and then we're all gonna age again.

After reading Tuesdays with morrie, morrie said, people always say they wish to be young, but that reflects that unsatisfied lives, unfulfilled lives. Lives that haven't found meaning. Because if you've found meaning in your life, you don't want to go back. You want to go forward. You want to see more, do more. Oh well..I agree. I'm not wishing to turn back time now, cause I like the way my life is now. I like the month of July! :D

When the blue night is over my face
On the dark side of the world in space
When I'm all alone with the stars above
You are the one I love